Rev's Free Sk's

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

AsuDev

VIP
Jan 27, 2017
United States
Willing to work for free for any server or network. I've been using and learning SK for the past 3 years and have become skilled at it. Like the title of my post, I'm willing to work for free but under certain conditions:

1. Spigot server jar must be 1.12+
2. Using bensku fork of SK (dev32 - dev34 or beyond)
3. No way will I ever work "full time" unless paid. Since I am working for free, I will finish work whenever I have time.
4. Would prefer server access but if you don't then I guess it's fine. It's just more efficient if I have it instead of sending sk after sk to whoever does have access.

You can tip me if you want, but you do not have to. If you want to hire me to work "full time" (my equivalent to putting several hours of work a day in) on your server, then you have to pay me. This can be further discussed in discord.

This was a pretty vague post. If you want more info about this, then pm me on discord: Hyp3r_Lynx#0714

Last edited: