Report gui

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

illusion

May 17, 2019
Hi, someone can help me?

How a make a report when save the report in a gui?

example
command /report <player> <text>:
trigger:
set {report::who::%arg 1%} to sender
set {report::reported::%arg 1%} to arg 1
set {report::reason::%arg 1%} to arg 2
add 1 to {report::times::%arg 1%}
add 1 to {report::number::*}
command /reportlist:
trigger:
if {report::number::*} > 0:
loop {report::*}:
open virtual chest inventory with size 6 named "Reports list" to player
set {_slot} to loop-index
format gui slot {_slot} of player with emerald block named loop-value to close then run player command "tp %loop-value%"

sorry for bad english, i'm brazilian

You will have to use some sort of ID (/index) system for each report (you can get the index by using the size of the report list variable + 1. Then you set a variable using that ID to the reason, 1 for the reported player and 1 for the player who reported it. Then, in the GUI, you loop your list variable, and set your item to something with the variable with ID loop-index

do you can send a example code? I do not understand english so well
No, sorry. You will have to try it yourself first, then I can help you with your code.

try: format slot {_slot} of player with emerald block named "%loop-value%" to close then run make player execute "tp %loop-value%"]

Status
Not open for further replies.