Solved Replacement for "new vector"/"velocity" in RandomSK?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gladrian

Feb 20, 2017
Hi -

I'm currently working on updating my server, which heavily uses Skript and addons, to 1.11.2. I've had a lot of trouble with RandomSK and so far haven't found a version that works. The expressions that I use most from it are the "new vector" and "velocity" expressions. Is there an alternative for these in an addon that does work in 1.11+? If so, I can probably just get rid of RandomSK.

Oh hmm, actually it prevents Skript from loading. I'm using bensku's latest version (Skript v2.2 dev24b). Is there a version I should downgrade to in order for the vectors addon to work?
Talk to the developer of the addon on Discord or Github (Report as an issue)

Vectors and directions of locations are working, but the plugin seems to cause extra lag when reloading scripts that heavily use vector expressions.

Vectors and directions of locations are working, but the plugin seems to cause extra lag when reloading scripts that heavily use vector expressions.
RandomSK disables other scripts even with special source.. Its old and just shouldn't be used... I would recommend bi0qaw's plugin, but whatever works for you :emoji_joy:

Vectors are like a location/direction and velocity is a speed in a coordinate
Okay thanks i used a vector in a teleport command like "tp player to player ~ {_V}" and i just got teleported to the location of that vector. How can i make myself move from a location to the other location in a smooth movement. I want to use this on armorstands with nogravity btw

Okay thanks i used a vector in a teleport command like "tp player to player ~ {_V}" and i just got teleported to the location of that vector. How can i make myself move from a location to the other location in a smooth movement. I want to use this on armorstands with nogravity btw
The push effect from Skript

You have to keep a while loop running and pushing the entity until it gets to that location in order to make it smooth tp
Okay thanks! But is it not posible to use Velocity for that?
[doublepost=1492419892,1492419720][/doublepost]
You have to keep a while loop running and pushing the entity until it gets to that location in order to make it smooth tp
And how can i make it work while in the air? Because the armor stands dont move with push while they have nogravity

Status
Not open for further replies.