News Release of the skUnity Plugin

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

BaeFell

I'm Poppy
Staff member
Admin
skUnity Legend
Nov 27, 2016
discord.gg
Discord Username
BaeFell
sk_plugin_use.png

The official skUnity Plugin

Hi everyone,

I've just released the official skUnity Plugin. This plugin allows your server to connect with skUnity in ways never before possible. Including amazing features like updating content directly in-game, searching the docs and getting info on installed content. The best part is that the skUnity Plugin integrates seamlessly with existing content and does not require any changes to be made to the content.

Check it out on the official resource page: The official skUnity Plugin

If you've got any feedback at all, please tell me! I'm all ears and want to really expand the features of the skUnity Plugin.

Thanks,
BaeFell

Yeah I had the same issue when the apostrophes were in place. It includes them in the API URL. All good after removing them.
code_language.skript:
[Server thread/INFO]: I/O Error: Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL: https://docs.skunity.com/api/?function=forumsAPI&key='5efxxxxxxxxx'&request=...
Ah, I must of fixed it by removing them in my config when testing but forgot to do it in the code. Thanks! Will issue an update :emoji_slight_smile: