News Release of the skUnity Chrome Extension

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

BaeFell

I'm Poppy
Staff member
Admin
skUnity Legend
Nov 27, 2016
discord.gg
Discord Username
BaeFell
Hi everyone,

After some major revamping of what was the original (un)-official skUnity Chrome Extension which just provided a way to quickly do a search by typing into the textbox and clicking go - I'm happy to announce a Chrome Extension that enables you to search the docs without making a new tab! When you click the extension icon, a little window pops up which handles the search and shows it there for you.

If you'd like to view the results on a full page, just click Go again after making a search or you can use the enter key, just press it twice (pressing it once does a normal search). Once you've done a search, your results will appear in the same style as the actual skUnity Docs page! Clicking the addon name will do a search for that addon. Some clickables might not work as intended, but support is being added to them as time progresses.

I am planning on adding more and more to the Chrome extension with the possibility of porting to Firefox (although, I've never done this before so bear with me). There is basic integration with the forums and more integration is planned to provide as many extensive features as possible.

To download, just visit the Resource Page: https://forums.skunity.com/resources/412/ - this will contain more information about the extension, always provides the latest download link and lets you watch the Resource for updates.

Thanks,
BaeFell