Redeemable ranks issue

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

DeathHen

Apr 2, 2024
my rank skript works but when i get the item to right click it doesnt run the skript? Can anybody help?
Skript:

on right click with book:
1 of player's tool is book named "&a&lɢʀɪ&3&lɴ&9&lᴅᴇʀ" with lore "&dRight click to claim rank!"
if player doesn't have permission "sk.GrinderRank":
make console execute command "lp user %player% parent set grinder"
remove book named "&a&lɢʀɪ&3&lɴ&9&lᴅᴇʀ" with lore "&dRight click to claim rank!" from player
send "&aYou just got &a&lɢʀɪ&3&lɴ&9&lᴅᴇʀ &arank!" to player
else:
send "&c&lYou &6&lalready &3&lhave &a&lɢʀɪ&3&lɴ&9&lᴅᴇʀ &c&lrank &5&lSmart &a&lguy!" to player

Attachments

• GrinderRank.sk
    955 bytes · Views: 17
my rank skript works but when i get the item to right click it doesnt run the skript? Can anybody help?
Skript:

1 of player's tool is book named "&a&lɢʀɪ&3&lɴ&9&lᴅᴇʀ" with lore "&dRight click to claim rank!"
make console execute command "lp user %player% parent set grinder"
remove book named "&a&lɢʀɪ&3&lɴ&9&lᴅᴇʀ" with lore "&dRight click to claim rank!" from player
else:
send "&c&lYou &6&lalready &3&lhave &a&lɢʀɪ&3&lɴ&9&lᴅᴇʀ &c&lrank &5&lSmart &a&lguy!" to player
The thing is your code is working perfetly fine, you just had to add "sk.GrinderRank" to grinder group on luckperms editor.

Code:
        execute console command "lp user %player% parent set grinder"
        remove book named "&a&lɢʀɪ&3&lɴ&9&lᴅᴇʀ" with lore "&dRight click to claim rank!" from player's inventory
    else: