Recommmended Skript for Spigot 1.8.8

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitteh

Aug 23, 2019
Not sure if this is the correct section but, what is the recommended skript to be used for spigot 1.8.8?

Skript Version (do not put latest):
-
Skript Author: -
Minecraft Version: 1.8.8
---
Full Code: -

Skript 2.2dev36 is the last working version of Skript for Spigot 1.8.8

Keep in mind, there may be a few glitches in it, but for the most part it works.
Also keep in mind, it's an old version, it is not supported by the Skript dev team anymore.
Also... there might be a warning when it starts up, saying Skript doesnt support 1.8.x or lower. This is just a warning, and can be ignored.

Due to the fact that Spigot 1.8.8 is no longer maintained (hasn't been for 4 years) Skript no longer puts effort into maintaining a version of Skript for a super old version of Spigot

Hm alright. Would you recommend me updating from 1.8.8 to a higher version? If so what version and what skript would you recommend?

Hm alright. Would you recommend me updating from 1.8.8 to a higher version? If so what version and what skript would you recommend?
Personally I never use anything less than the current version of MC, which currently is 1.14.4
As of now, according to bStats, 42% of servers are running 1.14.4.

Using an ancient, yes ANCIENT version of Minecraft is just silly. I understand many people use 1.8.x for "PVP" but in my opinion, this is just stupid.

It's really up to you.

You will need Skript 2.4+ if you are running Spigot 1.14+

Personally I never use anything less than the current version of MC, which currently is 1.14.4
As of now, according to bStats, 42% of servers are running 1.14.4.

Using an ancient, yes ANCIENT version of Minecraft is just silly. I understand many people use 1.8.x for "PVP" but in my opinion, this is just stupid.

It's really up to you.

You will need Skript 2.4+ if you are running Spigot 1.14+

Awesome, I guess I’ll go looking for a 1.14+ spigot and I’m guessing I have to use Bensku’s skript for 2.4+?

Status
Not open for further replies.