Solved Really Glitchy Skript Please Help!!!!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmallDev

Apr 6, 2020
So I'm making a Skript and it's really glitchy and doesn't work, tho it's detecting the right items, please help. Here's the code.
Code:
every 1 second in "world":
    loop all players: 
        remove all items with lore "&7Get your rods here" or "&7/warp crates" or "&7Yum!" or "&7-Lure" or "&7-No enchantments" or "&dBuy your fishing rods here," or "&dUse me on" or "&dDo /warp crates to redeem!" or "&a&n$" from loop-player

you can do it in one line (replace "lore1", "lore2" or "ect.." in your actuall code)
Code:
remove all items where [lore of input is "lore1", "lore2" or "ect.." ] from all players
note that lore of an item can't be a single value.

I do not understand how to use the code tho it seems like it will work, but at the moment I am getting the same glitch
[doublepost=1586893760,1586890927][/doublepost]Any Ideas?
[doublepost=1586897554][/doublepost]Help please

Hmm, this should work
Code:
every 1 second in "world":
    loop all players:
        loop all items in the inventory of loop-player:
            if lore of loop-item contains "remove" or "me":
                clear loop-item

Status
Not open for further replies.