Solved Randomizer Skript help pls

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

entwickeln

May 11, 2022
Hello guys!
Im doing a Randomizer Skipt.
```
on block break:
cancel event
set event-block to air
drop a random element out of all items
stop```
It works very well. When i break a dirt block it comes a random item out of it, when i do it again, a new item comes out!
I want to that if i break dirt, and there comes like an apple out, it has to be so. SO when im breaking a dirt again, it has to come again a apple out and not a new random item. Can someone helpo me doing this?

Do you want it so that after the fist time it happens, the item will always drop that first item? or did you want it so that for that player specifically they only get the first item that comes out?

Do you want it so that after the fist time it happens, the item will always drop that first item? or did you want it so that for that player specifically they only get the first item that comes out?
I already find it out :emoji_grinning:

Ahh no worries I saw you talking in the discord after I replied, glad u got it sorted =]

Status
Not open for further replies.