Solved Question about GUI's

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsuDev

VIP
Jan 27, 2017
United States
Ever since skellet's release, I have been using the click events for executing stuff in GUI's. I know Tuske is like the BEST thing for GUI's but tbh I prefer skellets click events over Tuske. I almost want to believe that Skellet is more flexible with click events. My question is, is Tuske really that good with GUI's and can it accomplish the same as Skellets click events but using less lines etc...

Ever since skellet's release, I have been using the click events for executing stuff in GUI's. I know Tuske is like the BEST thing for GUI's but tbh I prefer skellets click events over Tuske. I almost want to believe that Skellet is more flexible with click events. My question is, is Tuske really that good with GUI's and can it accomplish the same as Skellets click events but using less lines etc...
I'm inclined to believe tuske has at least all the function of skellet, if not more.(May be incorrect, I'm defs more familiar with tuske than skellet)
These are all the expressions covered for the clicking in tuske. it's quite extensive.
d888573861.png

Oh yeah, one more question about Tuske. Is it possible to create a GUI without having a player to be looking in it? For example, could I add items to a Tuske gui and loop the items without anyone being in the gui itself.

Yes, the gui is created and then shown to the player. If you don't include the last line then nothing will show to the player. You can also create guis on script load and global guis that will be and function the same for everyone. There is additionally, the ability to edit an existing gui.
This guide is very helpful, everything you need is under the "advanced" tab.
https://github.com/Tuke-Nuke/TuSKe/wiki/GUI-Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.