Progession GUIs

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesnoah3

Aug 18, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm currently working on a turn-based battle skript and have run into a dilemma. In my skript you fight NPCs by being presented a GUI with different items representing each attack, however, as you progress through the game you continue to unlock new attacks. My question is how to create user-specific gui's that check what attacks the player has unlocked and presents them accordingly along with being resource-efficient. My code as of now is clunky and inefficient and I'm hoping someone has a method I have yet to think of. Im currently using the latest version of skript, skript-gui, and skript-yaml. Any help is much appreciated!

This may or may not be the best solution. Set a required permission for each unlockable attack type, then loop through all possible attack types and see which permissions the player has?

This may or may not be the best solution. Set a required permission for each unlockable attack type, then loop through all possible attack types and see which permissions the player has?
I actually did that method previous to the method I linked to in my post, I found the need of adding 40+ specific permissions to each player even more inefficient but thanks for the input!

Status
Not open for further replies.