Problem with skull's skin

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarceLOL

May 1, 2020
I'm creating my first server, so I don't have any experience with skripts, I'd like a little of help here:

It's a script for placing skull+fence when a player dies, just like in uhc games.
The script:
Code:
on death of player:
    set block at location of victim to nether brick fence
    set block at location 1 meter above location of victim to victim's skull

The skript works well, it generates a head on a fence, but with Steve's skin. see here

I would like to see the skin, any ideas?

Regards,

Marcelo
[doublepost=1588422089,1588334997][/doublepost]Okay so I got this, it works, but head generates only in overworld. Is there a way to put an argument of victim's world in /fill?

Code:
on death of player:
    set {_location} to victim's location
    set {_x} to round down x coord of {_location}
    set {_y} to round down y coord of {_location}
    set {_y} to round down {_y} +1
    set {_z} to round down z coord of {_location}
    #set {_location2} to location {_x}, {_y}, {_z} in world of victim
    set block at location of victim to nether brick fence
    execute console command "/fill %{_x}% %{_y}% %{_z}% %{_x}% %{_y}% %{_z}% minecraft:player_head{Owner:{Name:%victim%}}"

Last edited:
Whats the name of the world you are using? If its an external world then you could try:

Code:
set {_location2} to location at {_x}, {_y}, {_z} in world "name of your world"

Whats the name of the world you are using? If its an external world then you could try:

Thanks for replying, but I don't use _location2 (it's commented). The problem is that console doesn't know in which world has to make the /fill, so it always makes it in overworld...

The 1st script works but always appears Steve's head.
The 2nd script works but the head appears only in overworld (because it uses /fill for the head)

Status
Not open for further replies.