Solved Problem with GUI lores.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2018
Hello everybody I am doing my own skript for Lottery game but when I do it with the GUI I came across a problem.. My skript has load for 3k ms for some reason.. only when I have gui with lore . When I remove the lore everything become normal and I have no idea why is like that here is the code :

with lores : http://prntscr.com/o7smc2
Code:
                open virtual chest inventory with size 3 named "Lottery Menu" to player         
 make gui slot 12 of player with redstone named "&eGame Info&f:" with lore " " and "&7Game status&f: &e%{loto.game.status}%" and "" and "&7Total player(&bs)&f: &e0" and "" and "&7Total rewards&f: &e0" and "" and "&7Next draw after&f: &e5 &7minute(&bs)" and "" and "&7Last winner&f: &eWohaho"  to do nothing
                make gui slot 14 of player with paper named "&eEnter the game" with lore " " and "&aClick to enter in the our lottery." and " " and "&7Total rewards&f: &e0" and  "" and "&7Next draw after&f: &e5 &7minute(&bs)"  to do nothing

without lores: http://prntscr.com/o7snut

Code:
                open virtual chest inventory with size 3 named "Lottery Menu" to player
                make gui slot 12 of player with redstone named "&eGame Info&f:" to do nothing
                make gui slot 14 of player with paper named "&eEnter the game" to do nothing

anyone can help with ? or give me an idea what to do..

Thanks a lot !

Status
Not open for further replies.