Problem with custom recipes

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapten

May 12, 2018
Hello ! I'm trying to make recipes using items cith custom lores with TuSKe (https://github.com/Tuke-Nuke/TuSKe/wiki/Recipe-Manager), but that doesn't seem to be working.
Can you help me ?
I'm using the last Spigot version with Skript Bensku dev35b and TuSKe 1.8.2.
code_language.skript:
Options:
#Copper
    copper_ingot : spawn_egg named "&6Copper Ingot" with lore "&8&oCopper_Ingot"
    copper_sword : iron_sword named "&6Copper Sword" with lore "&8&oCopper_Sword"
    copper_pickaxe : iron_pickaxe named "&6Copper Pickaxe" with lore "&8&oCopper_Pickaxe"

#Steel
    steel_nugget : spawn_egg named "&fSteel Nugget" with lore "&8&oSteel_Nugget"
    steel_ingot : spawn_egg named "&fSteel Ingot" with lore "&8&oSteel_Ingot"

#Autres
    uranium_sword : diamond_sword named "&aUranium Sword" with lore "&8&oUranium_Sword"

On skript load:

# Copper
    register new custom shaped recipe with result {@copper_sword} using spawn_egg with lore "&8&oCopper_Ingot" and stick with shape "a", "a" and "b"
    register new custom shaped recipe with result {@copper_pickaxe} using spawn_egg with lore "&8&oCopper_Ingot" and stick and air with shape "aaa", "cbc" and "cbc"

# Steel
    register new custom furnace recipe with result {@steel_nugget} using iron_ingot
    register new custom shaped recipe with result {@steel_ingot} using spawn_egg with lore "&8&oSteel_Nugget" with shape "aaa", "aaa" and "aaa"

#Autres
    register new custom shaped recipe with result {@uranium_sword} using spawn_egg with lore "&8&oUranium_Ingot" and blaze_rod with shape "a", "a" and "b"

Status
Not open for further replies.