Prevent certain block places on others plot

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romeon

Apr 2, 2020
Hi!
Is there a way so that people that are added to my plot are not able to place a certain block like hay bale?
They should be able to then place it on their own plot tho. Not others.
Plugin I use for plots: Plotsquared

Hi!
Is there a way so that people that are added to my plot are not able to place a certain block like hay bale?
They should be able to then place it on their own plot tho. Not others.
Plugin I use for plots: Plotsquared
yes it is possible but, please before asking here at least you come with some knowledge on what are you making, tell us what have you tried.

anyway, save the plots chunk in a list:
Code:
set {plots::%player's chunk%} to player's uuid
to know if this chunk is used by other players you can check if {plots::%player's chunk%} is set

Code:
if {plots::%player's chunk%} is set:
    send "this plot is owned by other players" to player

hey!
Thanks for your response.
I used:

on command "/plot add":

on any movement:

This will send a message to all players instead of just the player that got added. When u step into a chunk that is near the plot it will sned that message. But its also a little outside the plot and also not all parts of the plot.

Last edited:
hey!
Thanks for your response.
Im not very handy with skripting yet. Ive been scripting for 1 month now. What I have tried to place in the skript didnt work (its probably on me tho)

on join:

on any movement:
[doublepost=1588287324,1588286940][/doublepost]okay what ive done seems to work
I used:

on command "/plot claim":

on any movement:

This will send a message when youre in a new claimed plot (so after the skript reload): "this plot is owned by other players"
But it also sends this on my own plot. But I wanna be able to place these blocks on my plot but not on my friends.

then check if the player owns that plot (chunk)
Code:
    set {_owner} to {plots::%player's chunk%} parsed as player #remember {plots::*} contains player's uuids as values so we need to get the actual player from the uuid
    if {_owner} is not player:

FwqLnKl

[doublepost=1588288298,1588288013][/doublepost]https://imgur.com/a/FwqLnKl as you can see a plot it not a chunk

Status
Not open for further replies.