Solved Prefixes in messages

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittkarrkitt

Supporter
Jan 4, 2021
Hi, I need to know how to add Groupmanager prefixes to my custom death messages. Maybe also suffixes and Join and Quit messages? I want it like this:

upload_2021-1-10_1-7-46.png

Code:
on death:
    victim is a player
    attacker is a player
    set the death message to "&f%victim%&8 has been killed by &f%attacker%&8!"

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-10_1-5-53.png
    upload_2021-1-10_1-5-53.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 194
  • upload_2021-1-10_1-6-13.png
    upload_2021-1-10_1-6-13.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 184
why groupmanager? groupmanager sucks. anyhows %player's prefix%

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

I have no idea how you want me to implement this exacly. After a while of screwing about and trying to put it everywhere, I cannot find a working solution. To be clear what I want, I want a death message that both displayes the "victims" and "attackers" name and their prefix (from groupmanager) infront.

For Example: [Game Developer] Notch has been killed by [Youtuber] CaptainSparklez
Exampe: %player's prefix% &player& has been killed by %player's prefix% %player% ( <--- This does not work).
upload_2021-1-15_1-40-48.png

My code is still the same:

Code:
on death:
    victim is a player
    attacker is a player
    set the death message to "&f%victim%&8 was killed by &f%attacker%&8!"

A lot of thanks for your help by the way! I need it : -P

Ps. I use Groupmanager becouse I have the most experience with it, and it does what I want a group managing plugin to do. It gives me a prefix without much work, and its really clear for me how to edit the files of it.

%victim's prefix% is for the victims prefix
I had tried that already, but thats was not what I meant. I dont know Where to put in in my code

Code:
on death:
    victim is a player
    attacker is a player
    set the death message to "%victim's prefix% &f%victim%&8 was killed by &f%attacker%&8!"

Doesn't work ^^

Use Vault. :emoji_slight_smile:

Code:
on death:
    victim is a player
    attacker is a player
    set the death message to "%colored {_p}'s prefix%%victim% was killed by %colored {_p}'s prefix%%attacker%"
%colored {_p}'s prefix%%{_p}%

I used your code, and I have Vault installed (Otherwise chat prefixes would not work, and they do) but it doesn't work. It does not understand the expression.

upload_2021-1-16_17-55-42.png

Code:
on death:
    victim is a player
    attacker is a player
    set the death message to "%colored {_p}'s prefix%%victim% was killed by %colored {_p}'s prefix%%attacker%"

Use this.

Code:
on death:
    victim is a player
    attacker is a player
    set the death message to "%colored victim's prefix%%victim% was killed by %colored attacker's prefix%%attacker%"

Use this.

Code:
on death:
    victim is a player
    attacker is a player
    set the death message to "%colored victim's prefix%%victim% was killed by %colored attacker's prefix%%attacker%"

upload_2021-1-16_18-9-50.png

Code:
on death:
    victim is a player
    attacker is a player
[doublepost=1610817094,1610817014][/doublepost]
upload_2021-1-16_18-11-35.png

Use this.

Code:
on death:
    victim is a player
    attacker is a player
%colored victim's prefix% does nothing new lol. might aswell keep it as %victim's prefix%

%colored victim's prefix% does nothing new lol. might aswell keep it as %victim's prefix%
You can either use
Code:
broadcast coloured "%victim's prefix%%victim% &fgot rekt by %attacker's prefix%%attacker%&f."
or you can simply do
Code:
broadcast "%victim's display name%&f got rekt by %attacker's display name%&f."

You can either use
Code:
broadcast coloured "%victim's prefix%%victim% &fgot rekt by %attacker's prefix%%attacker%&f."
or you can simply do
Code:
broadcast "%victim's display name%&f got rekt by %attacker's display name%&f."
Thank you very much! It has worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.