PortsCapture

  • Welcome to skUnity!

    Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

    If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

    Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Nqkuto

New Member
Oct 18, 2023
6
0
1
24
Suggested name: PortsCapture
Spigot/Skript Version: Purpur 1.16.5 / Skript 2.5.3
What I want:


1. Introduction

We need to develop a Skript that will create a portal with unique characteristics. The portal will be activated upon pressing a pressure plate and will have three phases: captured, active, and activating.

2. Key Requirements
2.1. Portal Activation

- The portal should be activated upon pressing a pressure plate, preferably a stone one.
- The portal should be positioned horizontally, similar to the Ender Portal.

2.2. Integration with the saberfactions.jar Plugin
- The portal should be integrated with the saberfactions.jar plugin.
- When the portal is captured, a message should be displayed in the chat indicating which clan has captured it.

2.3. Three Portal Phases
- The portal should have three phases: captured, active, and activating.
- The duration of the captured portal phase is 480 seconds.
- The active portal phase has no time limit.
- The activating portal phase lasts for 300 seconds.
- Each portal phase should have unique characteristics: portal block (captured), water (active), and lava (activating).

2.4. Portal Capture

- The portal can only be captured by a clan (players without a clan cannot capture it).
- The captured portal deactivates after 480 seconds.
- After deactivation, the activating portal phase begins, lasting for 300 seconds.
- After the activating portal phase, the portal can be captured again (this continues in an infinite loop).

2.5. Teleportation and Probability

- During the captured portal phase, only players belonging to the clan that captured the portal can teleport.
- There is an 8% chance of being teleported to the Nether and a 92% chance of being teleported to the custom world when using the portal.

3. Chat System Messages

- When transitioning to a phase where the portal can be captured again, a message should be displayed in the chat: "[SHAFT] The portal can be captured again!".
- When the portal is captured, a message should be displayed in the chat: "[SHAFT] The portal was captured by player [player] from clan [clan]".
- During the actual capture of the portal, a message should be displayed in the chat: "[SHAFT] [player] is capturing the portal, [time] seconds left." (The capture duration is 15 seconds).

4. Conclusion

Ideally, there should be more than one such portal, preferably four. Alternatively, the script can allow for the assignment of capture points and portal coordinates.

Ideas for commands: At your discretion

Ideas for permissions:
PortsCapture.admin

When I'd like it by: A reasonable time