Solved PLS HELP me with kitpvp GUI Only will works if you in region: Kitpvpspawn

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dennis12_op

Apr 1, 2020
Pls help me With this i want it taht the command only work in Region: kitpvpspawn

Code:
command /kitpvpkits:
    trigger:
        if "%region at player%" contains "kitpvpspawn"]
        open chest with 1 rows named "&a&lSelect kit" to player
        wait 1 tick
        format slot 0 of player with iron sword named "&7Fan Kit" to close then run "/fankit %player%"
        format slot 1 of player with iron sword named "&eVip &7Kit" to close then run "/vipkit %player%"
        format slot 2 of player with iron sword named "&eVip+ &7Kit" to close then run "/vip+kit %player%"
        format slot 3 of player with iron sword named "&eVip++ &7Kit" to close then run "/vip++kit %player%"
        format slot 4 of player with iron sword named "&5Mvp &7Kit" to close then run "/mvpkit %player%"
        format slot 5 of player with iron sword named "&5Mvp+ &7Kit" to close then run "/mvp+kit %player%"
        format slot 6 of player with iron sword named "&5Mvp++ &7Kit" to close then run "/mvp++kit %player%"
        format slot 7 of player with iron sword named "&cComming Soon" to close
        format slot 8 of player with iron sword named "&c&lX &7Kit" to close
    else:
        message "&c&lDo /kitpvp"

The problem with your code is that it was poorly indented, and your spelling made it worse. I've fixed your code:
Code:
command /kitpvpkits:
    trigger:
        if "%region at player%" is "kitpvpspawn":
            open chest with 1 rows named "&a&lSelect kit" to player
            wait 1 tick
            format slot 0 of player with iron sword named "&7Fan Kit" to close then run "/fankit %player%"
            format slot 1 of player with iron sword named "&eVip &7Kit" to close then run "/vipkit %player%"
            format slot 2 of player with iron sword named "&eVip+ &7Kit" to close then run "/vip+kit %player%"
            format slot 3 of player with iron sword named "&eVip++ &7Kit" to close then run "/vip++kit %player%"
            format slot 4 of player with iron sword named "&5Mvp &7Kit" to close then run "/mvpkit %player%"
            format slot 5 of player with iron sword named "&5Mvp+ &7Kit" to close then run "/mvp+kit %player%"
            format slot 6 of player with iron sword named "&5Mvp++ &7Kit" to close then run "/mvp++kit %player%"
            format slot 7 of player with iron sword named "&cComming Soon" to close
            format slot 8 of player with iron sword named "&c&lX &7Kit" to close
            else if "%region at player%" doesn't contain "kitpvpspawn":
                message "&c&lDo /kitpvp"

Reactions: jonawoning