Player name tags 1.17?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudle

Jan 31, 2017
Hi, I was wondering if there's a possibility to change player name tags (names above the players) in 1.17? I'm aware that there're add ons that work for 1.8, 1.12, 1.14 etc (MundoSK, Tablisku..), but apparently they are not functional on the latest MC version, so I wanted to know if there's any way to modify them on 1.17 MC using Skript and its add ons (or perhaps with a Spigot plugin or via packets, placeholders, skript-reflect)??

If there isn't a way atm, what are the alternatives? rollback to 1.8 or any other supported version as of this moment or?

thanks

I think Skellett also has a nametag effect, not sure tho
nope, it supports (or used to, at least) NametagEdit, but that one isn't available for 1.17
[doublepost=1628770704,1628685577][/doublepost]Bump please
[doublepost=1628861433][/doublepost]And bump again

Status
Not open for further replies.