Player laying/sitting down model

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexio

Jan 26, 2017
California
Is there any sort of syntax or feature that allows me to make a player model lay down (like in a Bed) but not in a bed.
Context:
QwYFZ.png

RandomSk is pretty outdated. Only Solution that may work is forcing someone to sleep in a bed and then teleporting them, but the last time I tried something like that, the first person view of the player was buggy. (1.11 may have fixed that)
You can try turning the player invisible and then creating a npc and making it sleep in a bed and then teleport him there.

RandomSk is pretty outdated. Only Solution that may work is forcing someone to sleep in a bed and then teleporting them, but the last time I tried something like that, the first person view of the player was buggy. (1.11 may have fixed that)
You can try turning the player invisible and then creating a npc and making it sleep in a bed and then teleport him there.
Only solution that you know*, the world has plenty of solutions for a single thing. And yeah, RandomSK is pretty outdated but it's still working on 1.9+ with the SpecialSourceFix.

So, this can be done with MundoSK packets stuff:
code_language.skript:
function packetBedAnimation(player: player, bed: location):
    set {_packet} to new play_server_bed packet
    set location pinfo 0 of {_packet} to {_bed}
    set {_player}'s world pentity 0 of {_packet} to {_player}
    send {_player} packet {_packet}

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.