player is wearing an leather chestplate with name "&aLapis Armor Chestplate"

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoom

Oct 27, 2020
help me please the dye color not working this is my code

on block break:
player is wearing an leather chestplate with name "&aLapis Armor Chestplate"
dye player's chestplate (60, 68, 170)
give 10 xp to the player

Hi, me again.

I tried it out and noticed that you first of all missed a : after the condition of player is wearing. Then you should put the dye and give lines with tabs/spaces to the right.

I noticed that if you get your named chestplate though maybe a command or rename plugin, that it might not work. A give skript is always best in my oppinion, so I made you one.

Here is a code that works for the rest of what you want aswell. The Dye and give xp part of your skript worked fine, just the part before it didn't.

Code:
command /chestplate:
    trigger:
        give leather chestplate named "&aLapis Armor Chestplate" to the player

on break:
    player is wearing leather chestplate with name "&aLapis Armor Chestplate":
        give 10 xp to the player
        message "&aThis is a test message to show that it has worked, your chestplate has been dyed and you got given xp" to player

Hi, me again.

I tried it out and noticed that you first of all missed a : after the condition of player is wearing. Then you should put the dye and give lines with tabs/spaces to the right.

I noticed that if you get your named chestplate though maybe a command or rename plugin, that it might not work. A give skript is always best in my oppinion, so I made you one.

Here is a code that works for the rest of what you want aswell. The Dye and give xp part of your skript worked fine, just the part before it didn't.

Code:
command /chestplate:
    trigger:
        give leather chestplate named "&aLapis Armor Chestplate" to the player

on break:
    player is wearing leather chestplate with name "&aLapis Armor Chestplate":
        give 10 xp to the player
        message "&aThis is a test message to show that it has worked, your chestplate has been dyed and you got given xp" to player
Yay i'm not the only one that thinks that with a plugin it won't work !!

Status
Not open for further replies.