Placeholders with skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

REKT

Jun 23, 2017
Category: Script

Suggested name: Polls

What I want:
I want a script that has json polls which can link into a placeholder for a tooltip.
I would use it in chest commands for my server selector. The point of it is to add polls where users can vote on a game they may like and out of 5 stars it will update. You can find an example of the stars here.
If I created a poll for KitPVP then users can vote on the poll 1-5 stars and then update on the GUI for KITPVP the rating of all users.
Ideas for commands:
/poll help - Displays commands
/poll create (name) - create a poll
/poll delete (name) - delete a poll
/poll list (page) - list polls
/poll results (poll) - view stars rating
/poll force (poll) - force all online users (who haven't voted) to vote.
Ideas for permissions:
/poll help - poll.help
/poll create (name) - poll.create
/poll delete (name) - poll.delete
/poll list (page) - poll.list
/poll results (poll) - poll.results
/poll force (poll) - poll.force
When I'd like it by: As soon as possible, I don't mind though.

Last edited:
You know that MVdW placeholder only works with a plugin made by maximvdw? You can also use the Skript expansion made by me for PlaceholderAPI (it's on the expansion cloud so you can do "/papi ecloud download Skript"). You can see the available placeholders here or Skellett for use the placeholders in a script.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know that MVdW placeholder only works with a plugin made by maximvdw? You can also use the Skript expansion made by me for PlaceholderAPI (it's on the expansion cloud so you can do "/papi ecloud download Skript"). You can see the available placeholders here.
If I use that is it still possible to do what I wanted?