Pickaxe max level check

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattllama987

Aug 5, 2018
I have kind of a big question. Im also not sure of the best way to explain it. Im trying to make a pickaxe lvl system for each pick. When i mine blocks, the pick will have some xp added to it. But i want it where if i mine x amount of blocks, and get x amount of xp, the pick can lvl up. Im trying to make a way to show how much xp you need before its max lvl. I have it where it adds to the pick, but im trying to figure out how to display the amount you need to lvl up. You can really set the amount of xp * x to = the lvl you want. That makes no sense. Im just not sure of the best way to say it haha. But this is what i have. Yes, it does work
Code:
add {_var} to {_pick::xp}
set {_bar} to progressBar({_pick::xp}, {_pick::xp::upgrade}, "|", 55)
set line 3 of lore of player's held item to "&8* &aTotal Blocks Mined: &a(&c%{_starterpick}%&a)"
set line 9 of lore of player's held item to "%{_bar}%"
set line 10 of lore of player's held item to "&8* &bTotal XP: &8(&cx%{_picklvl}%&8)"

For a example. I couldnt do something like
Code:
set {_maxlvl} to {_picklvl} * 2

Thanks!
~Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.