per player tablist?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efnilite

Supporter
May 12, 2018
your basement
no.com
hey there

so, i wan't to do something like this:

DRrVtRJ.png

basically, i want to make it so that team red sees the players from team red as bold, and the other team as not bold, and the other way around for blue.

what i have so far:
code_language.skript:
                    loop {team::blue::*}:
                        set tablist name of loop-value to "&b&l[B] %loop-value%"
                    loop {team::red::*}:
                        set tablist name of loop-value to "&c&l[R] %loop-value%"
but what i get is

pBmOkSE.png

i'm using the latest skript version (bensku 2.2-36dev and minecraft 1.12) and my addons are:
SkUtilities, SkRayfall, Skellett and SkQuery-Lime

i know you can do something like that with mundosk and protocollib, but idk how to do it

Well in that case I don't really know anything else, maybe something with skript-mirror, but I've got no idea how

Bump :/ or is it just really not possible
Well the only thing I can think of right now about how this would be possible is with sending tablist packets to the players or something (if those packets even exist)

Status
Not open for further replies.