Pearlthrough fence gates

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

zan2009

Feb 7, 2018
Category: Ender Pearl stuffs

Suggested name: 1.7.10 Pearlthrough

What I want:
I just want it so that i can pearl through fence gates on my hcf server

Ideas for commands:
None
Ideas for permissions:
None
When I'd like it by: pretty simple maybe 2 days?

code_language.skript:
on projectile hit:

projectile is an ender pearl
  if event-block is a fence gate:
    shoot event-projectile 1 meter in front event-block
    set velocity of last shot projectile to velocity of event-projectile # Needs RandomSK or the latest version of Skript (bensku's fork)
    delete event-projectile
Something like that may work, untested.

Last edited:
It worked, just had to change it so it moved you forward 1 block instead of half because it was glitching me in the gate.

Hey, I am currently trying to use this skript but it doesn't seem to be working correctly.

Skript version: Skript 2.2 Fixes V8b

Skript Error: " Use 'projectile' and/or 'shooter' in projectile hit events (perl.sk, line 4: if event-blick is a fence gate:') "

Minecraft version: 1.8.8 Paper spigot ( I will switch this over to 1.7.10 paper spigot in a bit I was just testing since another plugin had an error and I thought it may be due to the version of the server. )

Additional Problem: When I pearl to an open fence gate it will make the player go upwards and not forwards through the fence gate.

- Thanks for reading

Last edited: