Packet Question, Hook

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Snow-Pyon
@Tlatoani
It is possible to send a packet, which makes the players throw a fishing hook, without using a fishing rod?
Like @LimeGlass said, it should be possible, however it will probably be quite complex and require at least a few different packets. I don't have enough time right now to figure it out, and it may take a while, but I suggest that you keep looking around for how to do it. If you already know how to use packets, then I recommend you look here: https://github.com/aadnk/PacketWrap...r/src/main/java/com/comphenix/packetwrapperif you have enough understanding of Java syntax to read it, as it gives information about what each field of a packet means (though it was made for 1.7, and some code may be outdated), and the site wiki.vg also has all packets, but many are named differently and fields may be differenet from ProtocolLib. Googling will also help (though I couldn't find much in my searches) and you may also want to try listening for packet events when a player uses an actual fishing rod.

If you don't know how to use packets yet, then I suggest you ask me or also other people who may be able to help you with packets (like @Snow-Pyon ).

Status
Not open for further replies.