Packet anticheat

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Peivi

Jan 28, 2018
there.
Hi my name is Peivi

Im requesting a packet anticheat. Or a solution for making those, i know how to use packets in skript (mundosk and skellett) but i can´t figure out how to make them into an anticheat.

Requesting: Packet anticheat or packet anticheat template, something that i can figure out how to make them propely

Commands: I know how packets work, but if it would work like when someone reports player X the player X gets checked. Like in the report command there is 5 hacks: speed, fly, killaura, reach ect. it does check the player for reported hack.

Permissions: You have free hands!

Else:
If you want to, you can make that if the anticheat sees a absolutely 100% checked hacker it adds it to the banlist. Also i don´t need killaura detection, but if you could create npc killaura detection it would be amazing. Its up to you!

Thanks

Peivi

Last edited:
Yes, i have checked that. I just want to see how to make one of these. I may not even now need a packetanticheat for server. I just want to know the basics of making packetanticheat.