On rightclick not working!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selvati

Jun 26, 2017
THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF MY OLDER THREAD THAT NO ONE WILL REPLY TO.
Older Thread
So pretty much I have been through many hours of testing what addons clash together, after fine tuning and rewriting some skript code, I have one last issue, I can't get the on rightclick event from vanilla skript to work!

I have compiled this tiny test server for you to download so you can see exactly what I'm using.
Please download this test server, read the README.txt, and attempt to solve this simple issue, I ASSURE IT ISN'T A FISHY LINK AND NOT A VIRUS!

TEST SERVER DOWNLOAD WITH MY SKRIPTS

I have checked docs hundreds of times, I finally got the skripts reloading no eith no errors, but now the dang rightclick event won't seem to work...
~Selvati ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.