On region enter

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riet

Dec 11, 2019
I have 2 skripts that don't work and I don't know why.

Code:
on entering of region "fallen":
    make console execute command "spawn %player%"

Code:
on join:
    set tab header to "&7Hi %player%!" and footer to "&7/discord" for player

The server is hosted on Minehut and it won't let me see what version the plugins are.

The addons i use are:
skRayFall
skDragon
skQuery
Skellet
MorkazSk
Tablisknu

Code:
on region enter:
    wait 2 ticks
    if "%region at player%" contains "fallen":
        make console execute command "spawn %player%"

and the second code should work may be and another plugin override your tab

When i reload the first skript skript it says " can't understand this event: 'on region enter' (fallen.sk, line 1: on region enter:' ". And the second skript gives me "can't understand this condition/effect: set tab header to "..." and footer to "..." for player...."
[doublepost=1583329085,1583328662][/doublepost]I changed from FAWE to regular WE, and now the first skript works. The tab header and footer still don't work though.

The server host won't let me change the version of the plugin. And there is are selected plugins you can install.

Status
Not open for further replies.