on load event not working

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhengYueMoon

Mar 9, 2022
so I code a custom recipe, and and put it under the event "on load:", and it seems to not work, even I just type a bunch of random letters under the on load event, it will not give me any errors, so i assume the on load event is broken?

My Code:
Code:
on load:
    register new shapeless recipe for diamond sword named "Diamond Sword Plus" using air, air, air, air, air, air, air, diamond sword, nether star

From what I know the on load isn't broken but I had the same issues with the custom recipe I spent way to much time searching how to fix
Btw You need Skbee for it to work. This is what worked for me
bru idk how to add code thing so here lmao
If You need any more help let me know and il do my best to help
on load:
set {_i1} to diamond sword named "&bDiamond Sword Plus"

register new shapeless recipe for {_i1} using air, air, air, air, air, air, air, diamond sword and nether star with id "a" in group "a"

Status
Not open for further replies.