On explode event doesn't get triggered on 1.8.8 (I can on 1.8.0)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandor_1234

Jan 26, 2017
Hey, I am using a plugin called "KingdomWands" https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/kingdomwands.8065/ (This version isn't updated is just to give you a view).
This plugin allows you to have Magic wands that (for example) shoot fireballs that create an explosion.
When i am using this plugin on 1.8.0 skripts "on explode" event this does get triggered when an magicwand creates an explosion so on 1.8.0 its all working fine.
Now when i tried to update to 1.8.8 (Also tried previous version like 1.8.3, 1.8.4, 1.8.7) skript's "on explode" event doesn't get triggered any more by an magic wand explosion. All other explosions are getting logged like tnt and creepers by skript. So the problem should be the Magic Wand plugin i looked at the source code and this is what creates the explosion:
Java:
bl.getWorld().createExplosion(bl.getLocation(), 7.0F);
But how is 1.8.0 able to log these explosions but 1.8.8 isn't able to?

This thread is just to get some more information about this problem if any one could tell me any information i would really like that because i don't know what to do or how to get this fixed.

Thanks for your time reading this i am having this problem for a long time now i hope some one could get up with a fix or plugin that blocks these explosions.

Greets,
Sandor
[doublepost=1485854531,1485801032][/doublepost]Every help/tip is apreciated

If i get your question right maybe you can check if an fireball hits something with the following event:

code_language.skript:
on projectile hit:

Maybe this would been better ?

If i get your question right maybe you can check if an fireball hits something with the following event:

code_language.skript:
on projectile hit:

Maybe this would been better ?
Maybe this will stop the fireball but not the explosion i will try when i am home thanks for your help
[doublepost=1485874027,1485856187][/doublepost]I just tested it and an "on projectile hit" event can't be canceld i also tried:
code_language.skript:
On projectile hit:
    delete projectile
But that also didn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.