Official petition for a Skunity app

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Skunity app

• Yes good idea

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No shut up

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

ZeyKra_

Dec 12, 2019
a baguette
I think making a Skunity app on mobilecan be a good Idea I knows you can go on skunity with chrome in your mobile but Skunity app can be more easier to acces and also more beautiffull

Include feature like the forum and a part for the docs and an adapted docs for mobile

I think nobody will be agree with what I said but I tried
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
I think a skunity app is a good idea
I vote not.
Why?
Because there is absolutely no context here. An app for what exactly? Mobile app? Computer app? Parser app? Appetizer? Forum app? Docs app?

If you want to suggest and petition for something, you should really write more than 9 words, explaining in great deal what you are petitioning for.

I vote yes, a PARSER app would be awesome downloadable for computer, I don't find the need for a mobile app as who would use it? I would've said more tho, like he said, you said 67 words, heres what I would've said:

I don't think anyone will like this idea but I tried:

I think skUnity should make a parser application downloadable on Windows and Mac so that people can parse things offline without having to connect to internet to work on their scripts. It would also be useful if there was a docs app, not as good, but would go with the parser app as you could parse things and learn things to parse/find out how to do something.

The reason that you have to include more (Which I didn't really try on, this took 2 seconds) is because it will actually show some effort and stand out compared to other posts.

(Sorry for the necro lol)

Edit: Also, put more effort into spelling lol.. I just noticed that.