Nukkit Support

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

wtf is nukkit
Nukkit is a software similar to Spigot for run servers in Minecraft Pocket Edition with an API to create plugins and all. As said, similar to Spigot/Bukkit.

Yeah maybe 100$-250$
[doublepost=1492648802,1492648523][/doublepost]Its good for you?
Maybe, but you would have to look for a skilled Java developer and experienced with the Nukkit API, scripting languages, databases, and a lot of stuff. I wish you the best luck such as I don't think you could find easily a person like that which also will work at that price, if not more.

people play minecraft pocket edition? Couldn't think of anything worse.
Do you live in a cave or what? The MC PE community is a lot greater than the MC PC, yet more if we count the players of MC Windows 10 edition. If you want create a server now, MC PE is the way to go.

Maybe, but you would have to look for a skilled Java developer and experienced with the Nukkit API, scripting languages, databases, and a lot of stuff. I wish you the best luck such as I don't think you could find easily a person like that which also will work at that price, if not more.

You know anyone? pay its not a problem for me

Do you live in a cave or what? The MC PE community is a lot greater than the MC PC, yet more if we count the players of MC Windows 10 edition. If you want create a server now, MC PE is the way to go.
Still a shit platform, it's only cause 40 year old nerds like to play it on the train to work.

I thought of making a Nukkit Skript fork a few months ago when I talked to empire who forked worldedit to Nukkit.

It's an interesting project but not every event or syntax would work on Nukkit. A bunch of stuff would have to be modifyed.

I almost never play pocket edition/windows 10 version. So it was short lived.

More people play the pocket edition/windows 10 version than the PC version aswell. Which is something to think about if anyone is reading this.