NPC floating heads

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattllama987

Aug 5, 2018
Hey, so I have a question. Is there a way to make armor stands spin around an npc? So like I’m gonna try to explain what I’m trying to do and maybe you can tell me if it’s possible or not? Ok so I am making an npc that’ll sell like 6 or 7 player heads, and when you walk into the room they like rise out of the ground, and then spin around an npc(possibly pick up speed as they spin), and then they’ll like fly above its head and just kind of float there for a sec and then explode in a rain of particles? Any feedback on wether or not this is possible would be great!

Thanks!
~Matt

Yeah, you can use the location of the npc, along with looping x times with a cylindrical vector with the yaw depending on the loop-number (if you want to increase speed, you can device the loop-number by x and square it, or raise it to another power). You have to make the y coordinate start from underground, slowly increase it in the loop. Then you play some particles. So yes, it's possible.

Ok, so i tried a go at it, and it didnt go so good lol. Ive never done anything like this at all. Are you able to give me a small example of how to do this? Im trying to do something where i enter a region and a few block in front of me, it will spawn a few player heads spinning around a NPC. Like i said, i tried a couple times on this, and i just fail bad lol. xD

Ok, so i tried a go at it, and it didnt go so good lol. Ive never done anything like this at all. Are you able to give me a small example of how to do this? Im trying to do something where i enter a region and a few block in front of me, it will spawn a few player heads spinning around a NPC. Like i said, i tried a couple times on this, and i just fail bad lol. xD
I can't give you an example, but if you send your code I can help you with it

Status
Not open for further replies.