Not allowing players to exit an armorstand

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackyBoy

Feb 4, 2017
Hey there, I have this system where a player can sit on an armorstand but they can press shift to get off. I want it so they will be stuck on the armorstand untill the entity is kill.

Overall - Can someone please help me make a system when a player is sitting on an armorstand and tries to leave it. it wont let them

just do:

when player ride the armorstand, add
-While checking if player still riding
-if yes: Wait a ticks or seconds or what ever
-if no: Make player ride again the armorstand.

#Edit

I found my old "Boss battle"

code_language.skript:
make {_p} ride victim
                    loop 30 times:
                        if victim's passenger isn't set:
                            make {_p} ride victim
                        wait a ticks
                    make {_p} leave from his vehicle

The boss is just grab the player with him after 1.5 Seconds (30 Ticks) He will push him away. (Remain, this snippet its in Damage events so change Victim if youre doing in commands or somethings

Last edited:
you can see my login script does this using packets. Unfortunately, spigot doesn't allow you to cancel dismount event so you'll have to cancel the packet or set it's boolean that controls dismount to false

Status
Not open for further replies.