Normal item to food?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaikaS

Apr 6, 2018
Sorry, i know, wrong section, but i dont know where put this.

I want make items (in this case diamond axe) to food. With the eat animation with like steak.

Sry for my bad english.

Do you want to make an axe that you can eat?
Lol.
Ok.
"eat animation with like steak." This is difficult. Probably you can do it using skript mirror. But anyway, it's easier to do using JAVA.
But also I can be wrong

You can make an axe that you can eat using:

code_language.skript:
on rightclick:
    if player is holding a diamond axe named "EAT ME":
        play ENTITY GENERIC EAT at player with pitch 1
        add 2 to the player's food level
        remove 1 diamond axe named "EAT ME" from player
I did not test it.

Last edited:
The reason why i need this, i want make custom food for my RPG server with items.

With diamond axe i can have many texture models.

The reason why i need this, i want make custom food for my RPG server with items.

With diamond axe i can have many texture models.

As I know, you can add custom texture using mcpatcher
Something like that:
NamedResourcePack/assets/minecraft/mcpatcher/cit \\This is the location for all files and textures used by CIT

eat_axe.properties \\This is the file name and type, editable through notepad (Though I use Notepad++))

type=item
matchItems=cooked_beef
texture=example.png
nbt.display.Name=iregex:eat me
Then you have to rename cooked beef to "eat me" in the anvil and it will change its texture to example.png.
Such way you can add edible diamond axe with "eat animation with like steak".

May be it will be useful for you.
Also you can ask your question there:
https://www.spigotmc.org/forums/spigot-plugin-development.52/
Yes, its,probably, wrong section, but there is higher probability that you will find the answer

Last edited:
Sorry, but i dont want use that way. And that needs optifine? I have an thing for diamond axe, with i can have multiple textures for one item, and other textures will show when tool is damaged

I think you want to make the player eat the ax as if eating food, it's an animation. I also have the same problem, can someone help, may be use skript-mirror ?

Sorry, i know, wrong section, but i dont know where put this.

I want make items (in this case diamond axe) to food. With the eat animation with like steak.

Sry for my bad english.
If the code what Flajakay sent is not working, then I think it's not possible in Skript (with animation). Search for plugins. Another way is modify the minecraft client but that's more difficult than doing the animation with skript :emoji_grinning:
Maybe changing a food's texture

Status
Not open for further replies.