No hurt animation while keeping knockback

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Dec 26, 2019
Hello, I am trying to make an explosion that will knock players like usual without dealing damage, not even the hurt/damage animation.

I am struggling to find anything related to that so I'm asking here.

I tried to cancel the damage event with the "entity explosion" damage cause but that also removes knockback.

I also tried to set the damage to 0 but it keeps the hurt animation without the player actually taking damage.

Please help x(

Hello, I am trying to make an explosion that will knock players like usual without dealing damage, not even the hurt/damage animation.

I am struggling to find anything related to that so I'm asking here.

I tried to cancel the damage event with the "entity explosion" damage cause but that also removes knockback.

I also tried to set the damage to 0 but it keeps the hurt animation without the player actually taking damage.

Please help x(
Just a idea.
Create a fake explosion and push the player

Yeah but how could you push the player relative to the explosion? Do I really have to work with vectors? ;c

on damage:
damage cause is entity explosion
cancel event
set {_x} to (x-location of victim - x-location of attacker)
set {_y} to (y-location of victim - y-location of attacker)
set {_z} to (z-location of victim - z-location of attacker)
set {_vel} to normalized vector {_x}, {_y}, {_z}
set vector length of {_vel} to 2
set victim's velocity to {_vel}

EDIT: Did I just figure it out myself...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.