New Years Eve Countdown?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Yodexx

Jun 13, 2020
Hey! I'm looking for a new years countdown skript that supports all (or at least MOST) timezones around the world!
The reason why, is because I have players coming on my server around the globe, and on new years we'd like to throw sort of an epic party. :emoji_grinning:

I know the New Year is just RIGHT THERE... However, even if you guys can't get it done in time, I'd still very much appreciate it! :emoji_slight_smile:

What I'd like to come with the skript:
* Compatible with all (or at least MOST) timezones
* Title (saying something like "Happy New Year", with sub "To [LOCATION]")
* Sound effect (when title is displayed)

The reason why I'm coming here and asking is because I have trying to search for a skript for this, but wouldn't get anything I want. And also, I can't really program one myself because I'm not really experienced with countdowns/timers (and I don't really have time to learn about it right now :/)

I hope this isn't TOO much to ask for though...
Thanks! :emoji_slight_smile: