New Player Protection after 2 deaths

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

ghkhgkajtgfhjkcbg

Mar 6, 2023
Category: Skript

Suggested name: New Player Protection

Spigot/Skript Version: Spigot for 1.17.1, Skript also for 1.17.1

What I want: I want a skript that makes it so after 2 deaths you become immune to damage from players for 5 minutes. I do also need a command to force disable this so I can kill hackers whenever they join.
Like on first join the player has no prot, but if they die twice then they get prot from fellow players (the deaths can be from both natural and player causes). Player joins, they have no prot. they die to a creeper and still no prot, they then die to a players tnt minecart and then get prot from all players attacking them. (This is to prevent massive spawn killing on my server)

Ideas for commands: /hacker <player> , can be run by people with perm hacker.disable. Command just removes the 5 minute prot the person gets after dying twice.

Ideas for permissions: hacker.disable, used for /hacker

When I'd like it by

Anytime from the time of making this and 4/7.

Sorry for the paragraph of text, I just do that without realizing it. :/