Need help with Plugin Addon

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticHere

Aug 6, 2019
Ok so sorry if anything is spelled wrong I am typing this on my phone. So basically I am going to be using a plugin for my server called Lands. Now lands is a great plugin, but it is missing a key feature that I need for my server. Land Upgrades. So as an example you could upgrade a land chest or something. Now this feature doesn't seem like something he is considering so I wondered if skript could help out. Now I don't expect anyone to actually make a whole skript like this, but maybe help me solve a couple of the issues I could see like how to reset the upgrades when you delete a land or how to give access to a land chest to all members of that land. I already have an idea of how to check if someone is in a land. I am pretty sure you could use an add-on that integrates placeholders so it could check if someone is in a land.

Can anyone give guidance with this or is this a case where I just have to ask the guy that made the plugin and hope to get a result?

Thanks in advance
[doublepost=1565122396,1565120806][/doublepost]Bump + I am using 1.14.4 if anyone is wondering
[doublepost=1565174792][/doublepost]Bump

You could possibly use skript mirror to import the API of the plugin. And use methods of that in skript

Status
Not open for further replies.