Solved Need Help Getting Integer Varibles In Lore

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baezor

Jan 3, 2020
baezor.com
Skript Version: 2.5
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.15.2

Full Code

https://pastebin.com/3kSFcyuv

Problem
If you look in the screenshot, you can see the variables the skript prints out. My problem is the lore variables are not being added to the defense, vitality, or max health. There are no skript reloading errors, and I have no idea why it is not being added to the variables.
[doublepost=1582071961,1582070685][/doublepost]I fixed it! For anybody who has the same issue, just add "parsed as integer" to the end of where you set the variable.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 6.00.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 6.00.00 PM.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 248
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 6.08.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 6.08.18 PM.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 247
You DO realize if you want to show the value of a variable, you don't need to add the entire "parsed as integer" part. You can just surround the variable with percentage signs. [%] Here is an example:
Code:
on craft:
    set {_item} to event-item
    broadcast "&a%player% just crafted %{_item}%"

Status
Not open for further replies.