Name's

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiebeHero

Aug 23, 2017
So when i join on my server there is always this <WiebeHero> How do i remove the brackets?
And if anyone knows something about multiverse, how do you remove the world tag before your name? thx

simple chat formatting. check out the docs here

and multiverse... go to each world you want that tag removed of, and enter the command "/mvm set hidden true"
(obviously without quotes)

Thanks for the multiverse! But i still dont get it with the namess really... Looked at the documentation gave me all errors...
[doublepost=1510585139,1510585084][/doublepost]Neverrrrmind it says you need randomsk need to get that first XD
[doublepost=1510585325][/doublepost]Nevermind i still dont get it XD can you help me?

use either
Code:
on chat:
  cancel event
  broadcast "%player%: %message%"
(requires skript only)
OR
Code:
on chat:
    set message format to "%player's displayname%: %message%"
(requires skquery)

use either