MySQL connection

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Le4ft

Jun 26, 2023
Hi,
I was trying to connect Skript to my MySQL database, but it seems like Skript is unable to connect, is there anyone who can help me? (I also tried this on Skript 2.8.5 but I'm getting the same results)
Code:
[23:35:24 WARN]: [Skript] Task #16 for Skript v2.9.0-beta1 generated an exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: lib/PatPeter/SQLibrary/Database
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:3373) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:3578) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructor(Class.java:2754) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.variables.Variables.load(Variables.java:239) ~[Skript-2.9.0-beta1.jar:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.Skript$1.run(Skript.java:643) ~[Skript-2.9.0-beta1.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_19_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:101) ~[paper-1.19.4.jar:git-Paper-550]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_19_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:483) ~[paper-1.19.4.jar:git-Paper-550]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1115) ~[paper-1.19.4.jar:git-Paper-550]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:320) ~[paper-1.19.4.jar:git-Paper-550]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840) ~[?:?]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: lib.PatPeter.SQLibrary.Database
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:183) ~[paper-api-1.19.4-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass(PluginClassLoader.java:150) ~[paper-api-1.19.4-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:525) ~[?:?]
        ... 11 more
Thanks

I'm in the same situation. I tried to store variables, but there are no variables in MySQL.

Hi,
I was trying to connect Skript to my MySQL database, but it seems like Skript is unable to connect, is there anyone who can help me? (I also tried this on Skript 2.8.5 but I'm getting the same results)
Code:
[23:35:24 WARN]: [Skript] Task #16 for Skript v2.9.0-beta1 generated an exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: lib/PatPeter/SQLibrary/Database
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:3373) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:3578) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructor(Class.java:2754) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.variables.Variables.load(Variables.java:239) ~[Skript-2.9.0-beta1.jar:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.Skript$1.run(Skript.java:643) ~[Skript-2.9.0-beta1.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_19_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:101) ~[paper-1.19.4.jar:git-Paper-550]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_19_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:483) ~[paper-1.19.4.jar:git-Paper-550]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1115) ~[paper-1.19.4.jar:git-Paper-550]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:320) ~[paper-1.19.4.jar:git-Paper-550]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840) ~[?:?]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: lib.PatPeter.SQLibrary.Database
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:183) ~[paper-api-1.19.4-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass(PluginClassLoader.java:150) ~[paper-api-1.19.4-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:525) ~[?:?]
        ... 11 more
Thanks
use skript-db addon