My Suggestions

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Spartan9802

Jan 26, 2017
Hello,
I come to offer you some suggestions for skript, which I think could really be useful!

» Support for particles 1.12
In 1.8 there are plenty of addons that offer a support for particles, the most complete in my opinion was Umbaska.
I tried to make spawn 1 particle note of random color in 1.12 for a player... I still haven't succeeded, I just succeeded for all the players.

» Temporary Variable
Add support to use a temporary ArrayList, delete at each reboot or reload
code_language.skript:
set {-MyVariable} to %object%
set {-MyVariable::*} to %objects%

skdragon is good for particles https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...free-emotes-particles-great-eula-perks.24173/

temporary variables that dont persist restarts exist, idk if thats what you want but from the skript config:
Code:
# PS: If you don't want some variables to be saved in any database (e.g. variables that contain an %entity% which usually despawn when the server is shut down)
        # you can modify the last database's pattern to not match all variables, e.g. use '(?!x_).*' to match all variables that don't start with 'x_'.
        # Be very cautious when doing this however as unsaved variables cannot be recovered after the server has been stopped.
        # I recommend to use a single character to denote unsaved variables (similar to local variables' '_'), e.g. '-', in which case the last database's pattern should be '(?!-).*'.
someone can explain them better than me, i remember a thread about it but i cant find it

The drawDot feature (Version 2) of SkDragon doesn't work properly for me I can't use color management
Temporary variables no longer work under bensku skript ^^