MundoSK skin from url shows the minecraft dirt screen for a bit

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatoFrango

Jul 12, 2017
Hi,

So if I apply a skin through an url with MundoSK
Code:
set {_uuid} to uuid of {_p}
set {_skin} to retrieved skin from url getColorLink({penguinColor::%{_uuid}%})
set displayed skin of {_p} to {_skin}
If I put that in a command and execute it, the game will show me the minecraft dirt screen for a few seconds and the skin will appear changed. my question is, is there a way to instantly apply the skin (without the player having to rejoin the world, I assume that's what the screen means)?

I fear that it needs to happen... although ive seen plugins that while they dont apply skins from an url, if they apply from another player's skin they will instantly change, which leads me to conclude that the game only shows the screen when it's trying to apply a skin fetched from an url.
[doublepost=1589500505,1589377586][/doublepost]bump

Even on Hypixel it happens (though briefly), I'm pretty sure it's impossible to completely avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.