Solved Multiple Format Slot commands in one format slot

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunaYoutube

Nov 10, 2019
Hello,

I'm wondering how to make multiple commands through a format slot in a gui this is the code that I'm using, I want to make a shop skript but I dont know how to make the format slots have multiple commands because I need 2 for it cuz I need to have the money being taken and the item being given

Code:
        format slot 11 of player with 4 redstone torch named "&8Redstone Torch &a$50" to run [execute console command "/eco take %player% 50"]

The Skript version I have is Skript 2.4
and the Addons I have are: Skript Addon TuSKe 1.8.3-PikachuPatch-v3, Skript Addon SkQuery 3.21.4

Last edited:
I would recommend to use either vanilla guis or tuske guis, because skquery guis which you are using are slow and buggy.

I don't know how to do it in tuske, but in vanilla guis it's as simple as:
open chest with 3 rows named "hello" to player
set slot 0 of player's current inventory to iron ingot

on inventory click:
inventory name of player's current inventory = "hello"
clicked inventory is not player's inventory
clicked item = iron ingot:
#your code

in tuske you do it like so:
code_language.skript:
format gui slot 1 of player with diamond sword to run:
    remove 10 from balance of player
    give player a diamond sword

Alternatively, you can use my Shop-Gui-API to make things easier on yourself. If you choose not to use the API, then at least give it a look over to see a little bit more on how Tuske GUIs work with shops

Status
Not open for further replies.