Moving an armor stand

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

youri kelderman

Feb 25, 2020
Hey hey, so i was wondering if there is any way to change the position of an armor stand by using some form of key input, example: you press W and the armor stand moves 3 blocks away from your position (it is facing that way) if not possible with any key input, i would still want to see the code for just letting an armor stand move, ive been looking for ages and cant find anything

You can make a function that adds a block not collidable for players but collidable for armor stands. This will push it away from your direction and create a moving pattern, I would also recommend reading the documentation before coming to fourms!

Good luck,

- TheCringleYT

You can use packets to detect that. The add-on MiSK also has a vehicle steer event which is exactly what you'd want. To move, you gott teleport

Status
Not open for further replies.