Minions Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dractical

Dec 30, 2019
Catergory: Spells/Minions
Suggested Name: I don't mind go nuts
What I want:
To put it simple, just an item that spawns any monster (I can change to which I want since I know basic skript) that will target other mobs, but not players. If you can, maybe an armor set with a bonus when all 4 pieces are equiped to summon a minion. Just making the monster spawn and adding it to a list variable or something and make it not target players but other mobs will work. I can do the rest
Ideas for commands:
none needed
Ideas for permissions:
none needed
When I'd like it by:
Whenever you have the time

I might have done a bad job explaining, I have tried but I can't make the mobs not target the player and have never been able to do a full set ability. If you need me to explain better just ask. Written at 4AM and I'm tired so I'll fix anything needed in the morning
[doublepost=1617510920,1617497758][/doublepost]Adding onto this a bit, pathfind to the player when its not attacking anything. Sorry to be a pain
[doublepost=1617578554][/doublepost]I would pay if its super hard, I'm just judging based on how many views there are and the fact there are 0 replies asides from my own
[doublepost=1617756918][/doublepost]bump

Lag shouldn't be an issue, at least for me. 512GB of ram and good hardware.
512GB of ram is like 2k $ so you probbably mean hard drive space which is kinda small but server doesnt need it a lot like 500 mb (1/2 of 1gb) is needed to make a normal server. And if you have a hard drive like this i dont think you have good hardware (cpu) to run this. Hypixel has i9 9900k with 16gb ram for each skyblock active island.
[doublepost=1617964611,1617964467][/doublepost]And yes i can do this but not with weird things (only minions that kill near mobs without animations)

If you have enough money to afford 512GB of ram, just buy a minion plugin from somewhere or go to mc-market. You can find Java devs there which are highly skilled.