Minecraft ULX Admin Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

MomoHD

Nov 23, 2019
This script was programmed by me, and may not be uploaded anywhere, nor issued as its own.

I wrote this script since I was bored, and I just love Garry's mod <3. This includes the Admin Mod ULX.

Since she is still in the alpha there are a few updates. So stay active! :emoji_grinning:

I wish you so much fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not manage some functions, eg the Ban system. I have some difficulties

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first script I upload, I hope you are not so strict with the review.

The original version is from the Steam Workshop. You can find the original addon here! It was programmed by Meggido and 2 of his colleagues.

Donations information:

I finished writing "DerTod's ULX Extras" by DerTod as a script

I write "Ulib" as Gui by Meggido as a script

5 Downloads ?

Thx at all who download my Plugin :emoji_grinning:

Can we get the 5 Downloads? :emoji_grinning:

For This Addon you need:
Skript! Required!
SKQuery
skRayFall
Skellett
Json.sk

Terms of Service
1. You must not use the code of this script
2. You are not permitted to sell, share, or distribute this script
3. You can not claim this plugin
4. I am not responsible for any damage that the plugin could cause
5. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time, and you agree to the latest version.

Please report all bugs / feature requests etc. in the comments!