Minecraft:ID in the source code?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

G

Goetheus

Hi everybody!

As you know, potions, lingering potions, splash potions, monster eggs, or tipped arrows (...) have an important NBT tag to differentiate them. But, IDs and data values are always include in the code.

On different websites I can find some "rarely" IDs, like "383:36" for the vindicator's monster egg, yet adding after the release of NBT tags use...

So, I would like to find the all complete full perfect entire total list of IDs and data values from minecraft blocks and items. Maybe, by decompiling the game? Give me a lead :emoji_grinning:

Thank you for help!
Kiss <3

code_language.skript:
command /info:
 trigger:
  player's tool isn't air
  send "%id of player's tool%:%durability of player's tool%" to player

code_language.skript:
command /info:
 trigger:
  player's tool isn't air
  send "%id of player's tool%:%durability of player's tool%" to player
That's genius! But do you know how we, for example, give a splash potion of regeneration 2 the plsyer? I am having trouble with the specific ids.

That's genius! But do you know how we, for example, give a splash potion of regeneration 2 the plsyer? I am having trouble with the specific ids.
If you're on 1.9+ then do or you're using the bensku's fork do:
code_language.skript:
give player upgraded splash potion of regeneration

@Goetheus Or you could use QuarSK which has support for every kind of potion, including normal, lingering, splash and tipped arrows. It can also work with thrown potions. For now you can use it. Why am I saying "for now", you might say ? Actually, QuarSK will be merged with Skript in a big update in the works, along with the Scope API #teasing

@Goetheus Or you could use QuarSK which has support for every kind of potion, including normal, lingering, splash and tipped arrows. It can also work with thrown potions. For now you can use it. Why am I saying "for now", you might say ? Actually, QuarSK will be merged with Skript in a big update in the works, along with the Scope API #teasing
Can't wait! Any ETA? :emoji_grinning:

I don't know. At most ~1 month, knowing that I'm not working full time on it AND it's nearly the end of the year in school.
[doublepost=1495105119,1495037901][/doublepost]Also loops ain't working currently. Lots of debugging ahead...

Reactions: Goetheus